Watercolor for the Creative Beginner
Wednesdays June 5, 12, 19, 26
The location is at the Uaoa Art Barn 4785 Hana Hwy, Haiku (about 1 mile from the Jaws Country Market) The property is ocean-side. There will be a porta-potty stationed not too far from the entrance of the driveway.
Wednesday morning 9:00am — 12:00pm
Cost: $120 (Pay at first class – check or cash)
A note about parking: Park out on Hana Hwy near the entrance to the gate.
Call me if you get lost: 808-633-7920
Supplies to bring to first class:
- 140 # cp watercolor paper (in a block or full sheets cut into quarters)
- Watercolor paint (use the professional grade paint, if you can, for best results)
- Brushes (assorted flat and round)
- Paint palettes or tray palette (I like the Richeson 20 well tray palette)
- Soft drawing pencil
- Artist tape (This one is important)
- Spray bottle
- Water containers (2)
- Towels or rags
Thank you all for your enthusiasm and for sharing your love of watercolor with me. We are going to have some fun.